Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Girly Girl

There is no doubt about it...Meredith is definitely a girly, girl!  She loves to have her hair done, pretend to put on makeup, wear jewelry and have her nails painted.  Her issues with eczema have been so rough on her skin this winter, and her hands were the absolute worst ever.  I promised her that when we got her hands all cleared up I would paint her fingernails.  Tonight was the night!  She was so excited to have her nails painted, and I was even more excited to see her eczema free hands with that nail polish on. 
When I told her I could paint her nails tonight the screams of excitement were probably heard by our neighbors.  She chose pink for her fingernails and a sparkling blue for her toe nails.  She is so proud of her beautiful polish!
I love this sweet, precious girl!  I am so thankful for her, and so blessed to be her Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! I'm glad she had a fun 'spa' night! Love, Kenn

    ReplyDelete