Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Party Animals

Meredith's 4th birthday is tomorrow!  I still can't believe it has been four years...time flies so fast!  Meredith wanted to celebrate with all of her friends at school with a big party this year.  I took the day off work, my Mom and Aunt Tippy left work early, and Gramsy flew in from St. Louis yesterday. 

We took pizza to her classroom for lunch, and left so they could take their nap before the party.  We came back a little before nap was over to help her teachers get ready for the party.  When I walked into the classroom this is what I saw...
Meredith was so excited when she woke up and saw all of us!  Meredith loved her cupcake cake, and it tasted as good as it looked.  I almost couldn't tell they were cupcakes.

Of course, she wanted to wear the crown!

She even had her own special party hat to wear. 

Here are a few pictures of her friends enjoying their cupcakes, cheez doodles, and juice boxes.

Danielle, Emily, & Nate

Abby, Nicholas, Rachel Grace, & Ava


Connor, Campbell, Meredith, & Hannah


Grayson, Dylan, Kyle, Ella, Everett, & Addison

We asked Melissa from Union County Music Together to come for the party.  She brought instruments, and did lots of fun activities with the kids.  They really enjoyed it!





At the end of the party, Melissa let each child pick out their own instrument to play.  They all played together.  This is what Meredith thought about it...

They all had such a great time!  Tomorrow we will have more fun with friends and family at her big birthday party! 

I love this little girl, and I am so thankful to be her Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment