Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess!

Today we celebrated Meredith's 4th birthday with friends and family and we had so much fun!

We enjoyed Meredith's favorite things:  chicken nuggets, cheese puffs, and cheese cubes.  Of course, we had cake and ice cream too!

When I was planning Meredith's party, I found a company called Bear Friends Forever.  I asked the local representative to come to the party.  It was so much fun.  The children were able to pick out their own animal, stuff it, name it, and decorate a t-shirt for it.  They even came with birth certificates and their own boxes.  Meredith loved it, and she even got two bears.  She was able to pick her own, and was also given a larger bear since it was her birthday!


Meredith named her bear "Teddy".

Meredith received so many nice gifts, and she is truly enjoying each and every one!  Her Daddy and I gave her a Precious Moments Bible with her name on it and a Precious Moments Bible carrier.  Both were pink, and she is taking very good care of it!  I was so excited to find the Bible, and even more excited to give it to her.  I had a Precious Moments Bible when I was a little girl.
Her Daddy also gave her a fishing rod with accessories.  It was a Barbie fishing rod, of course.  She was so excited and can't wait to go fishing with her Daddy and Grandaddy!

One thing's for sure...our family loves to party! 




No comments:

Post a Comment