Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hair, Scissors and a 3 year old

Guess what this is...
Meredith's Hair

After Bible class tonight, Meredith's teacher came walking up to me with this locket of hair in her hand.  She was very apologetic, and explained that the children had scissors to use in class tonight.  She said she thought she had caught Meredith before it happened, but she had already cut her hair when she caught her.  

I must say, I was a little upset with Meredith at first, but it's hair....and it will grow back.  It could have been worse too.  Atleast she didn't cut anyone elses hair.  When I asked her why she did it she said, "I just wanted to see what it would look like."

So...Meredith can now join the "hair cutters club", along with her Aunt Tiffany who not only enjoyed cutting her hair when we were little girls, but also enjoyed cutting 3 other kid's hair in her classroom. 

Never a dull moment!





No comments:

Post a Comment