Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Meredith's Many Shades & Crazy Hair

Meredith loves to be different!  On Saturday, we went to Party City to pick up some things for her upcoming birthday party.  While I was looking at some party items, Meredith found some really cool sunglasses.  I think if we had stayed long enough she would have tried on every single pair.  Here are her many fabulous looks:
Party Girl

Butterfly Girl

Ice Cream Girl

Princess Girl

Zebra Girl

She had a blast, and wanted every single pair.  I told her she could pick out one pair and I would buy them.  This is what she picked...

Too cute!  She said she chose these so she could wear them on her birthday! 

We also hit a few consignment sales on Saturday morning.  I was looking for spring and summer clothes for Meredith, but she wasn't excited!  She only wanted to check out the toys, of course.  We did find a few books, and her favorite...a Barbie doll.  Poor Barbie, she quickly received one of Meredith's special hairstyles!

If that wasn't enough, Meredith then decided that she needed to go to jail. 


She is one creative little girl, and definitely has a big imaginiation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment